Founded in 2001, Heil2O, Inc. is the leading provider of water hammer mitigation devices protecting water distribution systems.
The company's mission is to:
- Educate the water industry of the advantages of surge suppression.
- Provide better water quality with fewer service interruptions.
- Lower the chance of contamination.
- Extend the functional life of aging pipes.
- Save water while reducing maintenance and repair costs.
About the President
During his 30-plus years as a public works leader and a supervisor of sewer and water systems, President / Owner of Heil2O, Howard Heil, always continued to look for opportunities to improve operations, and never backed away from innovative methods that would better serve the public's interest. While other technology-based remedies can drain municipal budgets, a surge suppression strategy is a low-cost, effective solution that actually reduces costs.